Silke Woschnik is a director of Dentons GmbH Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft Steuerberatungsgesellschaft. As CPA and tax advisor, she focuses on conducting audits and preparing annual financial statements, financial due diligence audits, management consulting in finance and accounting, company valuations and tax advice.
- Various companies: Voluntary and mandatory auditing as well as reviewing annual financial statements and consolidated financial statements of companies in the sectors automotive suppliers and –trade, retail, transport, civil engineering, production industry and research and development, consulting regarding introduction of IFRS.
- Various communal companies: Auditing according to § 53 HHGrG.
- Various companies: Preparing annual financial statements of companies in the sectors production industry and retail.
- Various companies: Special auditing companies as formation- and conversion audit.
- Various companies: Auditing financial and restructuring due diligence as well as valuating companies.
- Various companies: Advising medium-sized companies on tax including providing assistance in tax audits.
Activities and Affiliations
- Member, Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer (IDW)
- Member, Wirtschaftsprüferkammer (WPK)
- Member, Steuerberaterkammer (StBK)
Prior and Present Employment
- Director, Dentons GmbH, 2019 to date
- Authorized signatory, Dentons GmbH Berlin, 2018-2019
- Authorized signatory, bdp Revision- und Treuhand GmbH, Berlin, 2005 -2018
- CPA and tax advisor, bdp Bormann Demant & Partner Rechtsanwälte Steuerberater Wirtschaftsprüfer, Berlin, 2003-2018
- Associate in audit department, branch manager Berlin, partner, DORNHOF KLOSS und PARTNER REVISIONS- und BERATUNGS-AG/ Allrevision Dornhof Kloss und Partner GmbH, 1993-2002
- Authorized signatory, UNITREU Steuerberatungsgesellschaft GmbH, Berlin, 1998-2002
- Associate in audit and tax department, Dr. Eversheim-Dr. Stuible KG WIRTSCHAFTSPRÜFUNGSGESELLSCHAFT, Stuttgart, Leipzig, 1991-1992
- Associate in audit department, Wollert-Elmendorff Deutsche Industrie-Treuhand GmbH, München, Halle, 1990-1991