Konrad Pochhammer is an Of Counsel at Dentons GmbH as well as Of Counsel at global law firm Dentons Berlin office and a member of the Tax practice group. As a lawyer, tax lawyer and auditor, he works primarily in tax, commercial, and corporate law. He is particularly active in the areas of tax structuring advice as well as business valuations and due diligence for companies from the start-up and non-profit sectors.
- Providing ongoing tax advice as well as tax advice in connection with transfer pricing and structuring of an international group of companies, business management consulting and annual audit.
- Tax structuring advice in the area of non-profit status, tax and corporate law advice on restructuring, and annual audit.
- Providing ongoing tax advice, recommendations for group-wide accounting, tax and financial due diligences, and annual audit.
- Performing an annual audit in accordance with German and international Standards (IFRS).
- Tax structuring advice for various foundations.
- Providing ongoing tax advice and tax structuring advice for various start-ups.
- Performing tax and financial due diligences and giving professional recommendations for employee participation schemes to various start-ups and their investors.
- Arbitrator concerning company valuations at various German courts.
Activities and Affiliations
Prior and Present Employment
- Of Counsel, Dentons GmbH and Of Counsel at Dentons, 2022 to date
- Honorary judge, District court of Berlin, Auditors Chamber, 2012 to date
- Partner, RSM GmbH (formerly Verhülsdonk & Partner GmbH and RSM Verhülsdonk GmbH), Berlin, 1998-2021
- Partner, Taxon Hamburg GmbH and Computax GmbH, Berlin 1990-1998
- General Manager, WSB Treuhand GmbH, Berlin 1988-1990
- Assistant Auditor, Head of Auditing Treuverkehr AG, Berlin 1986-1988
- Lawyer Dobroschke & Partner, München 1984-1986